David Ephraim Yurkofsky, Attorney at Law
Mr. Yurkofsky has over twenty-three (23) years’ experience in the practice of immigration law with a superb record of achievement.
After working with seasoned paralegal and case manager, Mr. John Dorer on several cases over the years and witnessing the benefits of how technology can save time and costs for clients who have routine cases and on a fixed budget, Mr. Yurkofsky decided to offer his legal skills to serve a limited number of clients each year who don’t have the financial means to afford typical big law firm fees.
Immigration Office Solutions represents everyday folks from all around the world for U.S. visas based on employment as well as family based applications such as green cards and routine citizenship cases.
Here’s a link to Mr. Yurkofsky’s AVVO ratings reviews.
John Dorer, Case Manager
Mr. Dorer has over nineteen (19) years of experience in:
- Preparing family, employment and self-sponsored immigration petitions for attorneys and law firms.
- Training paralegals in using best practices to prepare immigration cases for filing with the DOL and USCIS.
- Building custom back-end client portals and apps for immigration attorneys.
- Creating website content with the goal of establishing authority and high search engine rankings.
- When it comes to managing immigration cases, attorneys face a difficult process that involves tight deadlines, managing overhead costs and attending numerous legal hearings. This can make it harder for a law practice to focus on important tasks like bringing in new clients.
- That’s where Mr. Dorer comes in. He is passionate about simplifying the immigration case workflow for both attorneys and their clients.
- Known for his strategic planning and interpersonal skills, he excels when addressing the challenges that immigration attorneys and their clients face.
- Whether implementing custom case management systems and apps, designing immigration case management workflows, or preparing petitions for filing with USCIS and DOL, he knows what it takes to provide the highest level of paralegal support and case manager to a law firm focused on the practice of immigration law.