Construction Delivery Helpers
- Location: Utah
- Job Duties: Unloading construction materials, including drywall, metal studs, roofing materials, and exterior building materials at job sites. Lift, carry, pull and push over 100 pounds on a regular basis. Work in a construction job site setting, including elevated heights, in all-season weather.
- Salary: $25,875 / Year
- Recruitment is open from: 7/29/22 to 11/29/22.
- PERM Labor Certification Filing Date: 1/28/2023.
Includes all fees including recruitment, immigration attorney fees and USCIS filing fees. Includes Premium Processing for the I-140 filing.
Payment is to be made in 4 installments.
- The first installment is $5,000 and is due upon signing the job offer letter with the employer.
- The second installment is $5,000 and is due when the PERM ETA 9089 petition is filed with the DOL.
- The third installment is $5,000 and is due prior to the I-140 Premium Processing filing with USCIS.
- The fourth installment is $5,000 and is due prior to the DS-260 or Adjustment of Status filing.
Please complete the form below to request the Agreement.
We will send you the agreement to sign and return.
When we receive the signed agreement, we will present your resume to the Employer.
If the employer agrees to hire and sponsor you, then we will send you the job offer letter to sign.
After you sign and return the job offer letter, you will make the first payment, and we will start preparing your PERM petition for filing.