Case Preparation Service for Attorneys – Marriage Green Card
Our fee is $495.
The USCIS fee is $1,760 (This includes USCIS Fees for I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131, and Biometrics).
If you would like to use our Marriage Green Card Case Preparation Service for Attorneys Service, the following is an overview of how the process will work:
1. You complete and submit the form below requesting an Agreement.
2. We e-mail you the Agreement for our Marriage Green Card Case Preparation Service for Attorneys Service.
3. You email, fax or mail us the signed Retainer Agreement with the $495 fee.
4. When we receive the signed agreement and fee, we will open your case and set up your online account.
5. You will receive a username and password to log in to your online account. You will then be able to complete your questionnaires and upload the required supporting documents. You will be able check the status of your case 24/7 using your online account.
6. We send you the completed USCIS forms to sign.
To request an agreement, please complete and submit the form below. We will email you the agreement within 24 hours