CR-1 - Immigration Attorney Service
Attorney Services: IR-1, CR-1
We can handle every step of your Immediate Relative (IR-1, CR-1) Petition:
Our attorney fee is: $795.
The USCIS fee is: $535 (for the I-130).
If you would like us to assist you or your spouse in obtaining permanent residence through the Immediate Relative (IR-1, CR-1) Petition, the following is an overview of how the process will work:
1. You complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement.
2. We e-mail, fax or postal mail you the Retainer Agreement.
3. You email, fax or mail us the signed Retainer Agreement with the $795 attorney fee.
4. When we receive the signed Retainer Agreement and deposit, we will e-mail you 2 online questionnaires and a list of required supporting documents to gather.
5. You complete the online questionnaires so we may complete the USCIS forms.
6. We send you the completed USCIS forms to sign.
7. You return the signed forms along with the required supporting documents to us.
8. We complete the petition package and file the I-130 petition with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service.
9. We receive the USCIS I-797 Filing Receipt for the I-130.
10. We receive the USCIS I-797 Approval Notice for the I-130.
11. We assist you in submitting the required documents to the NVC (National Visa Center).
12. The NVC (National Visa Center) notifies the U.S. Embassy that the documents are complete and that your spouse is ready for the interview.
13. Your spouse receives notification from the U.S. Embassy for the CR-1 Interview.
14. We prepare your spouse for the interview.
15. Your spouse receives the Permanent Resident card after the interview.
16. Your spouse arrives in the U.S. with as a Permanent Resident (green card holder).
Please complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement. We will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours. The Petitioner must be a U.S. Citizen or a Legal Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder).