What is the E-3 Visa?
- The E-3 Visa is a professional worker visa for Australian Citizens.
What does Professional Worker mean / how does USCIS define “Professional”?
- Professional means that the position requires at least a bachelor’s degree in a specific field and that the worker possesses at least a U.S. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in that field.
How can I apply for the E-3 Visa
- You must have a job offer from a U.S. Employer.
- The job offer must be for a professional position (require at least a bachelor’s degree in a specific field).
- The salary or wage offered must meet or exceed the prevailing wage.
Where do I get the E-3 Visa?
- You can either receive the E-3 visa at a U.S. Embassy outside the U.S, or,
- You can apply for a change of status from another non-immigrant status if you are in the U.S.
What is the process of applying for the E-3 Visa?
- File the LCA
- Gather the Required Supporting Documents
- Complete USCIS Form I-129
- Complete the USCIS Petition Letter
E-3 Visa Visa Information Request