Immigration Solutions

E-3 Visa for Australian Professionals

What is the E-3 Visa?

  • The E-3 Visa is a professional worker visa for Australian Citizens.

What does Professional Worker mean / how does USCIS define “Professional”?

  • Professional means that the position requires at least a bachelor’s degree in a specific field and that the worker possesses at least a U.S. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in that field.

How can I apply for the E-3 Visa

  • You must have a job offer from a U.S. Employer.
  • The job offer must be for a professional position (require at least a bachelor’s degree in a specific field).
  • The salary or wage offered must meet or exceed the prevailing wage.

Where do I get the E-3 Visa?

  • You can either receive the E-3 visa at a U.S. Embassy outside the U.S, or,
  • You can apply for a change of status from another non-immigrant status if you are in the U.S.

What is the process of applying for the E-3 Visa?

  1. File the LCA
  2. Gather the Required Supporting Documents
  3. Complete USCIS Form I-129
  4. Complete the USCIS Petition Letter

E-3 Visa Visa Information Request