Immigration Solutions

E-3D Visa Dependents

The minor (under age 21) children and spouse of E-3 employees are free to come and reside with them in the United States for the entirety of the approved period, with no limitations regarding their nationality.

An E-3 visa holder’s dependent spouse may seek employment within that status by completing Form I-765 with USCIS.

Children of E-3 holders cannot be authorized to be employed.

Moreover, the E-3 spouse may independently secure E-3 or another employment status.

E-3 dependents can also opt to gain admission to the country via business visitor (B-1) or tourist (B-2) visas, for which employment is not available.