- Location: North Carolina
- Job Duties: Shoveling asphalt, stone, or dirt as part of an asphalt paving lay down crew or grading crew. Lifting 25+lbs, working year-round outdoors in all weather conditions. Spanish speaking is preferred.
- Salary: $31,320 / Year
- Recruitment is open from 8/1/22 to 11/1/22.
- PERM Labor Certification Filing Date: 2/1/2023.
- Employer: Barnhill Contracting Company
Green Card Processing Fee: $12,500.
Includes all fees including consulting, immigration attorney fees, and USCIS filing fees. Includes Premium Processing for the I-140 filing.
Payment is to be made in 5 installments.
- The first installment is $1,000 and is due when you receive your signed job offer letter with the employer.
- The second installment is $2,500 and is due when your PERM ETA 9089 petition is filed with the DOL.
- The third installment is $3,200 and is due when your PERM ETA 9089 petition is approved by the DOL.
- The fourth installment is $2,500 and is due prior to your I-140 Premium Processing filing with USCIS.
- The fifth installment is $3,300 and is due prior to your DS-260 or Adjustment of Status filing.
Please complete the form below to request the Agreement.
We will send you the agreement to sign and return.
When we receive the signed agreement, we will present your resume to the Employer.
If the employer agrees to hire and sponsor you, then we will send you the job offer letter to sign.
After you sign and return the job offer letter, you will make the first payment, and we will start preparing your PERM petition for filing.