H-1B Visa Cap / Quota Registration News for 2021. Learn how to register and apply for the H-1B Visa in the FY 22 cap/quota.
- 2/8/21 – USCIS Announces H-1B Visa Registration for 2021 will run from March 9, 2021 to March 25, 2021
2021 H-1B Visa Registration Open on March 9, 2021
The initial registration period for FY 2022 will open at noon Eastern Time (ET) on March 9, 2021 and run through noon ET on March 25, 2021.
In order to submit an H-1B registration, you must first create a USCIS online account.
You must use a “registrant” account within myUSCIS to submit registrations.
Registrants will not be able to add additional information after they select “I am an H-1B registrant” account type until the initial registration period opens.
Registrants submitting their own registrations will enter their company information as part of their first H-1B registration.
Please see this video for instructions about setting up registrant accounts.
H-1B Registration Process Timeline
- March 9: H-1B registration period opens at noon ET.
- March 25: H-1B registration period closes at noon ET.
- March 31: Date by which USCIS intends to notify selected registrants.
- April 1: The earliest date that FY 2022 H-1B cap-subject petitions may be filed.
Visit the USCIS H-1B Lottery Page here.
Required Information From Petitioners
- Employer Name
- Employer Address
- Employer Telephone
- Employer FEIN
- Beneficiary Name
- Beneficiary Passport #