As your in-house immigration support team, we perform the following steps in preparing your H-1B petitions.
Set up employee in our secure client portal.
- This allows both the employee to complete their H-1B questionnaire and upload the required supporting documents.
- The client portal provides 24/7 real-time updates to keep all parties informed as to the status of the case
LCA Preparation and Filing
- Our team researches the OOH and prevailing wage to ensure that the position and offered salary are compliant based on current USCIS guidelines.
Prepare I-129 and USCIS Letter
- Our team prepares USCIS Form I-129 and drafts the USCIS petition letter based on information provided by you and on current USCIS guidelines.
Review documents and ensure that all required supporting documents are included
File H-1B Petition with USCIS or provide the file for you to file directly.
- If RFE is issued, we prepare the RFE response on your behalf and file with USCIS or provide the file for you to file directly.
$460 for the USCIS I-129 Petition.
$1,500 for the h1b visa USCIS “Education and Training Fee” (if employer has 25 or more full time employees). $750 for employers with fewer than 25 full time employees (including U.S. affiliates and subsidiaries).
The following employers are exempt from the h1b visa USCIS Education and Training Fee:
1. Institutions of higher education and related or affiliated non-profit organizations;
2. Non-profit and governmental research organizations;
3. Any employer who is filing for a second or subsequent extension of stay for an H1B visa nonimmigrant;
4. Primary or secondary education institutions; and
5. Nonprofit entities which are engaged in “established curriculum-related clinical training of students”.
$500 for the h1b visa USCIS Anti Fraud Fee.
The $500 USCIS Anti Fraud Fee is required for all new H-1B visa petitions, and for all H-1B transfers to new employers.
The $500 USCIS Anti Fraud Fee is not required for H-1B renewals / extensions with the same employer.
Optional $2,500 for USCIS Premium Processing Service (when applicable). This fee to the USCIS speeds up the petition for a 15 day processing time at USCIS.
If you are an attorney and would like our team to assist you in your H-1B Visa Petition, the following is an overview of how the process will work:
1. You complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement.
2. We e-mail, fax or postal mail you the Retainer Agreement.
3. You email, fax or mail us the signed Retainer Agreement with the Fee required to begin the case.
4. When we receive the signed retainer agreement and fee, we will open your case and set up your online account.
5. You will receive a username and password to log in to your online account. You will then be able to complete your questionnaires and upload the required supporting documents. You will be able to check the status of your case 24/7 using your online account.
6. We obtain the prevailing wage and complete the LCA and USCIS forms.
7. We e-mail your employer the completed LCA and USCIS forms for signature.
Complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement. We will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours.