H-1B Visa – Case Preparation Service for Attorneys
H-1B Visa Fee
We are preparing FY 21 H-1B Visa Cap petitions, Cap Exempt H1B Visa Petitions as well as Transfer, Renewal/Extension, Concurrent and Amended H1B Visa petitions.
Our fee is $895 for New H-1B, H-1B Transfers, Renewals/Extensions, Concurrent and Amended petitions.
$460 for the USCIS I-129 Petition.
$1,500 for the h1b visa USCIS “Education and Training Fee” (if employer has 25 or more full time employees). $750 for employers with fewer than 25 full time employees (including U.S. affiliates and subsidiaries).
The following employers are exempt from the h1b visa USCIS Education and Training Fee:
1. Institutions of higher education and related or affiliated non-profit organizations;
2. Non-profit and governmental research organizations;
3. Any employer who is filing for a second or subsequent extension of stay for an H1B visa nonimmigrant;
4. Primary or secondary education institutions; and
5. Nonprofit entities which are engaged in “established curriculum-related clinical training of students”.
$500 for the h1b visa USCIS Anti Fraud Fee.
The $500 USCIS Anti Fraud Fee is required for all new H-1B visa petitions, and for all H-1B transfers to new employers.
The $500 USCIS Anti Fraud Fee is not required for H-1B renewals / extensions with the same employer.
Optional $1,410 for USCIS Premium Processing Service (when applicable). This fee to the USCIS speeds up the petition for a 15 day processing time at USCIS.
If you are an attorney and would like our team to assist you in your H-1B Visa Petition, the following is an overview of how the process will work:
1. You complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement.
2. We e-mail, fax or postal mail you the Retainer Agreement.
3. You email, fax or mail us the signed Retainer Agreement with the Fee required to begin the case.
4. When we receive the signed retainer agreement and fee, we will open your case and set up your online account.
5. You will receive a username and password to log in to your online account. You will then be able to complete your questionnaires and upload the required supporting documents. You will be able check the status of your case 24/7 using your online account.
6. We obtain the prevailing wage and complete the LCA and USCIS forms.
7. We e-mail your employer the completed LCA and USCIS forms for signature.
Complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement. We will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours.