I-751 Remove Conditions on Green Card - Immigration Attorney Service
Our attorney fee is $695. This is a flat fee with no hidden costs.
The USCIS fee is $680.
If you would like us to assist you in removing the conditions of residence, below is an overview of how the process will work:
1. You complete and submit the form below requesting a Retainer Agreement.
2. We e-mail you the Retainer Agreement.
3. You email, fax or mail us the signed Retainer Agreement with the attorney fee required to begin the case.
4. When we receive the signed retainer agreement and attorney fee deposit, we will open your case and set up your online account.
5. You will receive a username and password to log in to your online account. You will then be able to complete your questionnaires and upload the required supporting documents. You will be able check the status of your case 24/7 using your online account.
6. We send you the completed USCIS forms to sign.
7. You return to us the signed forms and USCIS check.
8. We complete the petition package and file (via FedEx next day) your I-751 petition with USCIS.
9. We follow up with the USCIS until your I-751 petition is approved, and you receive the 10 year Permanent Residence Card in the mail.
To request a retainer agreement, please complete and submit the form below. We will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours.