Where do I file my I-751?
Currently, all I-751 Petitions are filed at the Phoenix Lockbox.
U.S. Postal Service (USPS)
PO Box 21200
Phoenix, AZ 85036
FedEx, UPS, and DHL
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Before you mail out anything to USCIS always double check that the filing address has not changed. Go to: https://www.uscis.gov/i-751
Make sure to make a copy of everything you included and keep the tracking information in your records.
You should never send anything to USCIS through “regular mail”. You need to make sure that you have proof of filing should USCIS lose your petition.
USPS is extremely unreliable and even when you pay for priority mail it never gets there on time. The only pro is that the price might be less than other carriers. But at the end of the day, you need a carrier that is known for its reliability.
FedEx/UPS are your best options. They offer overnight service which is great if you wait until the last minute to file. Furthermore, you will have a tracking number to keep track of the mail.
Considering the importance of this filing, the last thing you want to worry about is if your package is lost in the mail. Spend the extra money and ensure that it is delivered in a timely and professional manner.
I-751 – Attorney Services & Fees
We work with a few select highly experienced immigration attorneys.
The attorney fee is $995. This is a flat fee with no hidden costs.
The USCIS fee is $680.
If you would like an experienced, highly rated immigration attorney to assist you in removing the conditions of residence, below is an overview of how the process will work:
1. You complete and submit the form below requesting a Retainer Agreement.
2. The immigration attorney will e-mail you the Retainer Agreement.
3. You email back the signed Retainer Agreement with the attorney fee required to begin the case.
4. When the signed retainer agreement and attorney fee are received, your case will begin and your online account will be set up.
5. You will receive a username and password to log in to your online account. You will then be able to complete your questionnaires and upload the required supporting documents. You will be able to check the status of your case 24/7 using your online account.
6. The immigration attorney will send you the completed USCIS forms to sign.
7. You return the signed forms and USCIS check.
8. The immigration attorney will complete the petition package and file (via FedEx next day) your I-751 petition with USCIS.
9. The immigration attorney will follow up with the USCIS until your I-751 petition is approved, and you receive the 10 year Permanent Residence Card in the mail.
To request a retainer agreement, please complete and submit the form below. The immigration attorney will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours.