Immigration Solutions

Fiance Visa Form

There are 3 forms which you will be required to submit for a Fiance visa:

1. The I-129F form is filed with USCIS to request the Fiance visa.  Once that is approved, the case goes to the appropriate consulate.

2. The foreign Fiance must complete the State Department’s online DS-160.

3. The U.S. Citizen must submit a completed I-134 (Affidavit of Support).