K-1 Visa Case Preparation Service for Attorneys
The following is an overview of how the process will work:
1. You complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement.
2. We e-mail or fax you the retainer agreement.
3. You sign and fax or mail us the signed agreement.
4. When we receive the signed retainer agreement and fee, we will open your case and set up your online account.
5. You will receive a username and password to log in to your online account. You will then be able to complete your questionnaires and upload the required supporting documents. You will be able check the status of your case 24/7 using your online account.
6. You will be able to log into our client site anytime to update your information questionnaires, upload required supporting documents, and track the progress of your case.
7. After you complete and save the two information questionnaires, we will complete and email you the completed USCIS forms to sign.
Please complete and submit the form below to request an agreement. We will email you the agreement within 24 hours.