Processing time: 15 days using Premium Processing (an additional $2,500 payment to USCIS) or 3-4 months for regular processing.
USCIS Fees are:
- $460 for USCIS filing fee.
- $500 for the USCIS Anti Fraud Fee.
- $2,500 for Premium Processing (optional)
– The $500 USCIS Anti Fraud Fee is required for all new L-1 visa petitions, and for all L-1 transfers to new employers.
– The $500 USCIS Anti Fraud Fee is not required for L-1 renewals / extensions for the same employer.
If you would like us to assist you in obtaining an L-1 visa, the following is an overview of how the process will work:
- You complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement.
- We e-mail you the retainer agreement.
- You email, fax or mail us the signed retainer agreement with the deposit required to begin your case.
- When we receive your signed retainer agreement and deposit, we will e-mail you a secure online questionnaire and a list of required supporting documents.
- We complete the USCIS forms and email you the completed USCIS forms
Please complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement.
There is no obligation to requesting this agreement. We will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours.