N-400 Immigration Attorney Service
Our attorney fee is $500.
The USCIS fee is $725. (includes biometrics fee)
If you would like us to assist you in filing your N-400 Application for Naturalization, the following is an overview of how the process will work:
1. You complete and submit the form below requesting a Retainer Agreement.
2. We e-mail you the Retainer Agreement.
3. You email, fax or mail us the signed Retainer Agreement with the attorney fee.
4. When we receive the signed retainer agreement and attorney fee, we will open your case and set up your online account.
5. You will receive a username and password to log in to your online account. You will then be able to complete your questionnaires and upload the required supporting documents. You will be able check the status of your case 24/7 using your online account.
6. We send you the completed USCIS forms to sign.
7. You return to us the signed forms and USCIS check ($680).
8. We complete the petition package and file the petition with USCIS.
9. We follow up with USCIS until your N-400 is approved.
To request a retainer agreement, please complete and submit the form below. We will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours.