National Interest Waiver - Immigration Attorney Service
If you would like us to assist you in your National Interest Waiver (NIW) Petition, our fees are as follows:
Option I “Accomplished Applicants” $2,500 ($1,000 upfront, $1,500 before filing).
Option II “Preferred Applicants”–$2,500 ($1,250 deposit and balance due only if I-140 approved).
Option III “Exceptional Applicants”–$2,500 deposit with full money back guarantee if I-140 is denied.
- USCIS Fee: $700
- USCIS Processing time: 4-12 months
Please note that prior to requesting a retainer agreement you must complete our free NIW Assessment Form.
Once we perform the assessment and determine that you have a strong chance of approval and that we will accept your case we will be able to email you the retainer agreement.
We will reply with our assessment within 24 hours during our business hours.
The following is an overview of how the process works:
- You complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement.
- We will email you the Retainer Agreement to sign and return to us.
- You email us the signed Retainer Agreement to begin the case.
- When we receive your signed Retainer Agreement, we will set up your case in our client portal and email you and invoice for the attorney fee deposit.
- We will provide instructions on how to complete the Information Questionnaire and upload the Required Supporting Documents to your secure client account.
- We will email you instructions on how to have the letters of support written.
- You complete the Information Questionnaire and upload the Required Supporting Documents to your secure client account.
- We email you the completed USCIS forms to sign.
- You return the signed forms and USCIS check for $700 to us.
- We email you the petition letter and index to review.
- We complete the petition package and file the petition with USCIS.
- We follow up with the USCIS until your petition is approved.
Please complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement for the National Interest Waiver.
There is no obligation to requesting this retainer agreement.