National Interest Waiver – Immigration Case Preparation Service for Attorneys
If you would like us to prepare your National Interest Waiver (NIW) Petitions, our fees are as follows:
Case Preparation Service for Attorneys Fee: $900
USCIS Fee: $700
USCIS Processing time: 4-12 months
Please note that prior to requesting a retainer agreement you must complete our free NIW Assessment Form.
Once we perform the assessment and determine that you have a strong chance of approval and that we will accept your case we will be able to email you the retainer agreement.
We will reply with our assessment within 24 hours during our business hours.
The following is an overview of how the process works:
- You complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement.
- We will email you the Retainer Agreement to sign and return to us.
- You email us the signed Retainer Agreement to begin the case.
- When we receive your signed Retainer Agreement, we will set up your case in our client portal and email you and invoice for the attorney fee deposit.
- We will provide instructions on how to complete the Information Questionnaire and upload the Required Supporting Documents to your secure client account.
- We will email you instructions on how to have the letters of support written.
- You complete the Information Questionnaire and upload the Required Supporting Documents to your secure client account.
- We email you the completed USCIS forms to sign.
Please complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement for the National Interest Waiver.
There is no obligation to requesting this retainer agreement.