Step 1) Create the PERM position.
- Job Title
- Job Duties
- Work Location
- Minimum Requirements (Degree, Work Experience, Other)
- Where (address) to send Resumes
Step 2: Make sure the beneficiary meets your minimum requirements.
- Obtain and check the beneficiary’s educational documents and work experience letters.
Step 3: File the Prevailing Wage Request through the FLAG DOL website.
- FLAG DOL Website
- Processing time is currently approximately 150 Days
Step 4: Begin the Recruitment Process
- Internal Notice of Filing
- 2 Sundays in Major Newspaper where permanent position is located
- 30 days in the State Workforce Agency
- For Professional Positions: Choose 3 of the following 10 options:
- Employer’s website
- Job Fair
- Job search website other than the employers.
- On-campus recruiting.
- Trade or professional organizations.
- Private employment firms.
- Employee referral program with incentives.
- Campus placement offices.
- Local and ethnic newspapers.
- Radio and television advertisements.