PERM/ I-140 - Case Preparation Service for Attorneys
Our firm can prepare your Employer Sponsored PERM and I-140 petitions.
Our fee is $1,600 for the PERM and I-140 petitions. It breaks down into the following payments:
$800 to prepare your PERM petition.
$800 to prepare your I-140 Petition.
There is no government filing fee for the PERM petition. The USCIS fee for the I-140 filing is $700.
When your Priority Date is current, we can file prepare the I-485 Adjustment of Status Petition with USCIS.
If you would like us to assist you in your Green Card Petition using PERM Labor Certification, the following is an overview of how the process will work:
1. You complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement.
2. We e-mail or fax you the retainer agreement.
3. You email, fax or mail us the signed retainer agreement with the deposit required to begin the case.
4. When we receive the signed retainer agreement and fee deposit, we will open your case and set up your online account.
5. You will receive a username and password to log in to your online account. You will then be able to complete your questionnaires and upload the required supporting documents. You will be able check the status of your case 24/7 using your online account.
6. We prepare your PERM ad based on the requirements for the position. We email you the PERM ad to review and amend if necessary. We utilize a PERM ad agency that will run the ads on behalf of the employer.
7. We file for and obtain the prevailing wage from the DOL. This is form 9141 filed online in the iCert system. Processing time is currently 100 days.
8. We send the you the PERM Registration Instructions to register online and setup an attorney sub account.
9. PERM Regulations require you to wait for 30 days (recruitment period) after the last recruiting before filing. After the recruitment period, you file your ETA 9089 PERM Petition online. You will be able to track the status of your petition on the PERM Website.Please complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement. (There is no obligation to requesting this agreement. We will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours.