Services and Fees

Family Based Immigration

File an Immigration Petition for your permanent residence for your Fiance, Spouse, Sibling, Child or Parent.

Employment Based Immigration

Learn how to file for immigration petitions for your employees. H-1B, H-1B1, E-3, L-1 Visas and employment based Permanent Residence through the PERM and I-140 process.

Self Sponsored Immigration

USCIS allows for individuals who have achieved excellence in their respective fields to self sponsor for Permanent Residence. Se if you qualify for the National Interest Waiver or Alien of Extraordinary Ability.

Immigration Attorney Consultation

Schedule a 30 minute consultation with an experienced immigration attorney. $200 per 30 minutes.