I-130 / I-485 Marriage Based Green Card - Attorney Outsourcing Immigration Case Preparation
Our Fee: $695
What you do:
- You request an agreement below.
- You return the signed agreement. (here is a sample agreement)
- You pay the invoice we generate. Our fee is $695.
- You complete the client questionnaires and upload the supporting documents.
- You receive the zip file detailed below, obtain signatures on USCIS forms, and file the petition with USCIS.
- We email you the agreement to sign and return. We then send you the invoice.
- We email you your client portal login credentials and instructions.
- We forward detailed instructions to you regarding information and documentation needed to prepare the USCIS petitions.
- Upon receipt of said information and documentation, we will confirm receipt of same and inform you of any deficiencies and how to redress the issue. Specifically, determining if a joint sponsor is required on the case.
- We will prepare the required USCIS Forms, as applicable to each case: G-28, I-130, I-130A, I-485, I-485 Supplement A, I-765, I-131, I-864, I-864A, I-508 and I-566.
- We will provide you with Medical Examination instructions.
- We will forward you a Zip File containing:
- Completed USCIS forms;
- clear instructions where each petition must be signed and dated;
- copy of the supporting documents required for the filing;
- detailed filing instructions as well as a USCIS Processing Document which includes a timeline for the USCIS Processing (What’s Next: when to expect certain milestones); and
- A Preparation Packet which contains Interview Preparation Information and sample interview questions.