Our Fee: $595
- We email you the agreement to sign and return. We then send you the invoice.
- We email you your client portal login credentials and instructions.
- We forward detailed instructions to you regarding information and documentation needed to prepare the USCIS petitions.
- Upon receipt of said information and documentation, we will confirm receipt of same and inform you of any deficiencies and how to redress the issue. Specifically, determining if a joint sponsor is required on the case.
- We will prepare the required USCIS Forms: G-28, I-129F, and I-134.
- We will forward you a zip file containing:
- completed USCIS forms;
- clear instructions where each petition must be signed and dated;
- copy of the supporting documents required for the filing;
- detailed filing instructions as well as a USCIS Processing Document (PID) which includes a timeline for both the USCIS and Consular Processing (What’s Next: when to expect certain milestones); and a
- Required Document Checklist for the Consular Process.
What you do:
- You request an agreement below.
- You return the signed agreement. (here is a sample agreement)
- You pay the invoice we generate. Our fee is $595.
- You complete the client questionnaires and upload the supporting documents.
- You receive the zip file detailed below, obtain signatures on USCIS forms, and file the petition with USCIS.