Warning: Use of undefined constant CHILD_THEME_IOS_ASTRA_CHILD_THEME_VERSION - assumed 'CHILD_THEME_IOS_ASTRA_CHILD_THEME_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/immigra4/public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiter-child/functions.php on line 16

Work Permit / Employment Authorization – Marriage Green Card

As part of your marriage green card application you may apply for a work permit with USCIS Form I-765 (“Application for Employment Authorization”). 

You normally file this form along with your marriage green card application (Form I-485) or at any time after you’ve gotten a notice that USCIS has received your green card application. 

If you apply for a work permit in the same package with your green card application, you simply need to include a completed Form I-765 and two passport-sized photos. 


There is no fee for filing a work permit application if it is included in the same package as your green card application.

Processing Time:

It currently takes about 150–210 days (5–7 months) for USCIS to process work permit applications. 

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt